The practice is committed to giving you the best service possible. In return we would appreciate your co-operation and understanding.
What you can expect from us:
- To treat you with courtesy and respect at all times.
- To treat you as a partner and discuss with you all the options of care and treatment available, including referral to relevant consultants.
- To advise you of all services and facilities on offer.
- To provide you with emergency care.
- All urgent cases will be seen the same day.
- Patients with a routine appointment will be notified on arrival if there is likely to be a delay of more than 30 minutes.
- We will maintain confidentiality.
- We have a complaints procedure - if you are not happy with the service we provide, please tell us.
What we expect from you:
- Treat us with courtesy and respect at all times.
- Help the receptionist to help you. Please do not give misleading information in order to secure an urgent appointment when a routine appointment will suffice.
- Please ask for visits only when medically necessary. Please do not call out the duty doctor after hours for routine/non-urgent matters.
- Do not request a home visit, unless you are unfit to travel to the surgery. If you really need a visit please request the visit before the end of morning surgery.
- If you are unable to attend any appointment, telephone reception to cancel the appointment. We have a cancellation line on the normal surgery telephone number just follow the prompts.
- Let us know if you change your name, address or telephone number.
- If things are not proceeding to your satisfaction please do not blame the reception staff - they act on the direct instructions of the GPs.
- We would appreciate any comments or suggestions you may have, as we are always looking at ways to improve our services.